IMPORTANT NOTES -
MANDATORY FLUENCY IN ENGLISH & ARABIC LANGUAGE.
APPLICANTS ON OWN VISAS* ARE MOST PREFERRED FOR THIS ROLE. OTHERS MAY ALSO APPLY
*PARENT & SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP
ONLY CANDIDATES WHO CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY ARE SUITABLE FOR THIS JOB*
Location : Work from Office
Employment :On Outsourced payroll
Hours of Work: Full time - 8 hours a day / 6 days a week.
Shifts :Should also be open to work on Holidays / Friday & Saturdays, as per department schedules
Responsibilities and Duties
This position is accountable to provide the highest standards of customer service through the provision of a telephone services to existing and potential customers.
• Receive in-bound calls from customers, prospects and non-customers while maintaining established standards for number of calls, pick-up time, duration of call and quality of call.
• Provide high quality customer service by answering customer enquiries efficiently and politely with correct and complete information and redirect them where appropriate
• Identify and maximize selling and cross-selling opportunities.
• Identify customer problems and offer appropriate solutions.
• Continuous learning to keep up-to-date with changes and developments to products, services, and procedures.
• Participate in Outbound calling programs and other projects and activities when required.
• Handling projects and tasks whenever required and asked by the management.
• Perform customer transactions accurately and in an efficient manner.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Qualifications and Skills
Nationality - Any
Can join immediately (within a week)
0-3 years' customer service experience, preferably telephonic.
Cheerful personality, always with a smile…
Pleasant Telephone etiquette.
English &/Or Arabic communication (Writing, listening and speaking) and interpersonal skills.
Open to work any time / in all shifts, as per department requirements
Competent use of PC
Benefits - Salary:
Full time - AED 3000 - 3500 per month + earning potential on performance.
If interested, kindly send your updated CV to labourcentralme at gmail dot com along with the below mentioned questions and a talent acquisition team member will call you back if your candidature is found suitable.
Explain what makes you a good customer service individual in 3-4 sentences ONLY.
Can you speak English fluently:
Can you speak Arabic fluently:
Are you fine to work in any shift / departmental requirements : Yes / No
What is your current visa status : Visit / Tourist / Employment / Residence
What is your visa expiry date :
Current residence location in UAE : Dubai / Sharjah / Ajman / Other
Do you have a laptop or desktop:
Do you have stable and dedicated WIFI internet connection at home:
Non-reply of the below details, will ensure that your candidature would be kept ONHOLD status).
Due to high volume of CV's being received by us, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you are not looking for change you may want to refer someone.
Thank you and all the best in your career endeavors!